Our diverse, multidisciplinary team brings together dedicated clinicians, experienced industry leaders, and published academic experts. Together, we share proven expertise in engineering, medicine and manufacturing that creates innovative solutions for caregivers and patients.
A collaboration between clinicians and visionary technologists reimagined the management of cardiovascular diseases. University research and early collaborations established the requirements for our data systems and the patented technologies that form the foundation of our wearable devices and analysis algorithms. Today we are commercialising our innovations, soon we will have unique and proprietary clinical data sets. This will enable Precision and its partners to revolutionise the management of cardiovascular diseases.
Our leadership team
- Conceptualization of cardiac management system
- Start of PhD research and academic collaboration to develop patient sensors
First patent application for using SAW technology as a cardiac implant
- Extended translational development within a fully funded programme at Imperial College
- Begin specific design refinements for eventual application to Chronic Heart Failure
- Wellcome Trust and UK Health & Social Care funding expands laboratory studies
- First animal implantation to monitor cardiac pressures and verify performance
- Commercialisation development begins to complete the remote monitoring system design
Successful acute trial demonstrating successful endovascular deployment and wireless monitoring
- Creation of Precision Cardiovascular
- Successful acute study of Precision’s system validating design readiness for production